What are the current production times?
- Current production times are approximately 1-3 weeks.
How can I contact Born To Be Sassy?
- Our customer service department is always happy to assist you via email at [email protected] or via phone at 256-307-1087. Emails are typically answered within 1-2 business days. Our customer service department is available Monday-Thursday 8:30am-4:30pm CST and Friday 8:30am-12:00pm. We would love to hear from you!
How soon will my order ship?
- Production times are typically 1-2 weeks. Times may be longer during peak holiday seasons.
- Many items on our site are not in stock and are ordered from the manufacturer after your order has been placed. They are ordered from our manufacturers immediately after your order has been placed. Therefore, we do not cancel orders for any reason.
- The tees for our graphics are always in stock but the turnaround time for the graphics to be completed may vary throughout the year. Please check our current graphics shipping time before ordering.
What are your shipping charges?
- First Class Mail shipping charges are a flat rate $6.95.
Will My Order Ship Complete?
- Yes, we typically ship orders complete. If your order contains items that may be on backorder from our supplier, your order will ship complete minus the back-ordered item(s). Back-ordered items will ship as soon as they arrive to our warehouse.
Do you ship to APO addresses?
- Yes, absolutely! All of our packages are shipping via United States Postal Service.
Do you ship to other countries?
- No, We're sorry, but we only ship within the United States at this time.
Do you ship to Hawaii or Alaska?
What happens if my package is lost or damaged during shipment?
- If your package is lost, we will be happy to try and help you locate it. However, the first step in trying to locate the package is to contact your local post office. Your package becomes the property of the United States Postal Service when they pick it up from our facility.
If you do not choose to add shipping insurance to your order, we cannot be held liable for any missing and/or damaged packages. Once USPS shows that your package was delivered to the address on the order , no claim can be made and your item will not be covered under our shipping insurance.
Can I return or exchange my item/items?
- Due to the fact that each and every item is custom made to order just for you, all sales are final. We do not have items on a shelf that we pull and ship. All of our items are ordered from our warehouses as needed just for your order. Therefore, once we place any design on a garment for you, it can not be undone and the garment can not be used again. This is how we are able to offer such a large catalog of products and options for you! We love allowing you the ability to choose different styles, sleeve lengths, and even colors on many of our products! Please be sure all info is correct and that you have referenced the size charts that we have provided. If you have any sizing questions, we have found it very helpful to find a favorite item in your closet (tee, pants, sweatshirt, etc) and compare those measurements to our size chart. If you have any questions, please reach out to us prior to purchase at 256-307-1087. We are eager to assist you!
Can I order a product with no monogram?
- Yes! Many of our products can be ordered without a monogram.
What products can be monogrammed?
- Everything in our Monogram category is available for monogramming. You can also find a variety of options available in a few of the seasonal categories, as well as the jewelry and accessories. We even offer exclusive monogrammed housewares.
What payment options do you accept?
- We accept Visa, American Express, Mastercard, Discover, and Paypal.
What size should I order?
- There is a size chart in every product description that makes it easy to find the perfect fit for you. Still worried about the right size? Contact our customer support team for assistance.
What materials are your products made from?
- At Born to be Sassy, we strive to bring you comfortable, durable clothing and accessories made of the highest quality materials. Whether it’s ring-spun cotton, polyester, or nylon, you’ll find that all of our products are designed to last.
How should I enter the monogram information on my order?
- A traditional monogram is displayed as:
- First Name Initial
- Last Name Initial
- Middle Name Initial
For example, someone by the name Madison Grace Hornsby would be MHG as a monogram. Be sure to enter the initials EXACTLY as you would like them to appear. We do not rearrange initials. All monogram initials will be capital letters.
If you choose a single initial, it will be a capital letter, even if lowercase is entered on the order.
When entering a name, be sure to enter it EXACTLY as you would like it to appear on the order. Unlike the initials, if you enter all lowercase letters, you will receive all lowercase letters. We do not capitalize the first initial if it is not entered that way on the order.
What are graphic tees?
- All of our graphic items are created using state of the art, direct to garment technology. The designs are fused into the fibers of the tees, pillowcases, towels, etc. They are very soft to the touch.
These designs are not appliques, iron-ons, nor vinyl. We make the cutest personalized products at very affordable prices! Our customers absolutely LOVE our graphic products, and we are sure you will too!
Coupon Codes and Discounts
What exclusions apply?
- All of our Flash Sale and Closeout items are excluded from any further discounts and/or coupon codes. You can use our gift cards on any order.
* * * Looking for more answers? You can always shoot us an email, call our friendly customer service team, or fill out our online form for additional assistance.
What is your return policy?
- Because so many of our items are made to order, all sales are final. No exceptions. Any packages mailed back to us will be refused and returned to you.
Can I cancel my order?
- Orders may not be canceled once they’ve been placed, as they are immediately sent to our warehouse to begin the fulfillment process. Trying to find them on our production floor to cancel is simply an impossible task. We can cancel backorder items only, we cannot cancel entire orders if there are items on the order that can be fulfilled.
What if my item is damaged upon receipt?
- We work very hard to guarantee only the best for you! However, we do know that mistakes happen! If you receive an item with a defect, please do the following:
- Notify us within 3 days of receiving the item
- When notifying us, please attach photos of the defect with your email
- Please allow 1-2 business days for us to respond to your email.
- Holiday themed merchandise may not be returned after the holiday for any reason
- All packages MUST include an RA number on the outside of the package. If there is no RA number, your package will be refused and returned to you.